Into the Light
We became strangers in the journey to the future
And I made you broke into tears when I said goodbye
When our lives shattered
When our love no longer inside
When everything crumbled
When you told me what’s inside
Your heart
Your eyes told me everything I needed to know
Oh, but did you really know why I had to let you go
The things we shared
Moments we’d been through
All the tears we shed
Memories we made through
The light
I wished I could bring you home with me into the light
Where all the joys and tears we shared felt so right
But when your eyes told me what’s inside your heart
I knew I had to let you go to the love of your heart
As I walked down the road further away from you
Further away
Into the Light
As I took a deep breath and looked up into the sky
Further away
Into the Light
Oh, I wished I could bring you home with me
Into the Night
Into the Light
No comments:
Post a Comment