Sejak dulu, saya suka mendengarkan lagu-lagu berbahasa Hindi. Apalagi kalau lagu itu berasal dari sebuah film yang dibintangi oleh Shahrukh Khan atau Hrithik Roshan atau Ranbir Kapoor atau Akshay Kumar. Hehehe.
Sekarang, saya mau berbagi salah satu lagu yang sedang saya suka. Judulnya Rishte Naate dari film De Dana Dan (2009). Teman-teman bisa langsung klik di tulisan Rishte Naate, ya. Di sana ada lirik Hindi, terjemahan bahasa Inggris, dan audionya. Saya hanya membagi lirik terjemahannya di sini. XD
Lagu: Rishte Naate
Penyanyi: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan dan Suzanne D'Mello
Sumber: Lyricsmasti (fbhamji)
Lirik:
You and I
Will be together till the end of time
I promise I'll never let you go
Now that I know you love me
Chalun main tere peechhe peechhe
I shall walk behind you
Baaki sare bandhan tod doon
And break all other ties
Jo tere tak na jaaye
I shall leave the path that
Us raste ko chhod doon
Does not lead to you
Har khawaab mera Umeed meri
I shall attach my all dreams
Main tujhe jod doon
And hope with you
Sab Rishte Naaate Hans ke Tod doon
I shall break all my other relationships With a smile
Bas Tujhse Dil ka Rishta Jod doon
I shall just maintain a relationship of heart
Jod doon
With you
You and I
Will be together till the end of time
I promise I'll never let you go
Now that I know you love me
Jud gayi jud gayi Tujhse yeh meri zindagi
My life is now attached with your's
Maine to paai tujh mein Meri har khushi
I have found my every happiness In you
Keh gayi keh gayi Mujhse khud yeh baatein teri
Your talks have let me know
Aksar Khayaalon mein hoon Tere main kahin
That I am usually in your thoughts
Dekhun main tujhe
I see you every moment
Lamha lamha Har pal
I keep you in my heart
Apne seene mein rakhun Har subhah tujhse milne ki chaahat mein jagun
I wake up every morning with a desire to meet you
Ek tu hi to hai hothon ki hansi
You are the smile of my lips
Chehre ka noor tu
And the brightness of my face
Sab Rishte Naaate Hans ke Tod doon
Saanson se aaye har dum Khusboo jo teri
Is now integrated in me
Chhaa gayi chhaa gayi Mujh per Yeh jo hai chaa gayi
The one that has cast itself on me,
Badli hai shaayad yeh to tere ishq ki
Is may be the clouds of your love
Yehi hai mere dil ki hasrat
The desire of my heart
Peharon tujhse baatein mein karun
Is to talk to you every part of the day
Ho sari baatein tujh pe khatam Aur tujhse ho shuru
All the talks should start and end on your topic
Phir waqt bhi yeh ruk jaaye wahin
Whenever you are with me,
Ho jab bhi saath tu
The time stops there
Sab Rishte Naaate Hans ke Tod doon
I promise I'll never let you go
Now that I know you love me
Dari Saya:
Lebih mantap apabila dibaca sambil mendengarkan lagunya! =D
Selamat mendengarkan!
Sekarang, saya mau berbagi salah satu lagu yang sedang saya suka. Judulnya Rishte Naate dari film De Dana Dan (2009). Teman-teman bisa langsung klik di tulisan Rishte Naate, ya. Di sana ada lirik Hindi, terjemahan bahasa Inggris, dan audionya. Saya hanya membagi lirik terjemahannya di sini. XD
Lagu: Rishte Naate
Penyanyi: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan dan Suzanne D'Mello
Sumber: Lyricsmasti (fbhamji)
Lirik:
You and I
Will be together till the end of time
I promise I'll never let you go
Now that I know you love me
Chalun main tere peechhe peechhe
I shall walk behind you
Baaki sare bandhan tod doon
And break all other ties
Jo tere tak na jaaye
I shall leave the path that
Us raste ko chhod doon
Does not lead to you
Har khawaab mera Umeed meri
I shall attach my all dreams
Main tujhe jod doon
And hope with you
Sab Rishte Naaate Hans ke Tod doon
I shall break all my other relationships With a smile
Bas Tujhse Dil ka Rishta Jod doon
I shall just maintain a relationship of heart
Jod doon
With you
You and I
Will be together till the end of time
I promise I'll never let you go
Now that I know you love me
Jud gayi jud gayi Tujhse yeh meri zindagi
My life is now attached with your's
Maine to paai tujh mein Meri har khushi
I have found my every happiness In you
Keh gayi keh gayi Mujhse khud yeh baatein teri
Your talks have let me know
Aksar Khayaalon mein hoon Tere main kahin
That I am usually in your thoughts
Dekhun main tujhe
I see you every moment
Lamha lamha Har pal
I keep you in my heart
Apne seene mein rakhun Har subhah tujhse milne ki chaahat mein jagun
I wake up every morning with a desire to meet you
Ek tu hi to hai hothon ki hansi
You are the smile of my lips
Chehre ka noor tu
And the brightness of my face
Sab Rishte Naaate Hans ke Tod doon
I shall break all my other relationships With a smile
Bas Tujhse Dil ka Rishta Jod doon
Bas Tujhse Dil ka Rishta Jod doon
I shall just maintain a relationship of heart
Jod doon
Jod doon
With you
Bas gayi bas gayi Mujh mein abb hai yeh bas gayi
The fragrance that come's while you breatheBas gayi bas gayi Mujh mein abb hai yeh bas gayi
Saanson se aaye har dum Khusboo jo teri
Is now integrated in me
Chhaa gayi chhaa gayi Mujh per Yeh jo hai chaa gayi
The one that has cast itself on me,
Badli hai shaayad yeh to tere ishq ki
Is may be the clouds of your love
Yehi hai mere dil ki hasrat
The desire of my heart
Peharon tujhse baatein mein karun
Is to talk to you every part of the day
Ho sari baatein tujh pe khatam Aur tujhse ho shuru
All the talks should start and end on your topic
Phir waqt bhi yeh ruk jaaye wahin
Whenever you are with me,
Ho jab bhi saath tu
The time stops there
Sab Rishte Naaate Hans ke Tod doon
I shall break all my other relationships With a smile
Bas Tujhse Dil ka Rishta Jod doon
Bas Tujhse Dil ka Rishta Jod doon
I shall just maintain a relationship of heart
Jod doon
Jod doon
With you
You and I
Will be together till the end of timeYou and I
I promise I'll never let you go
Now that I know you love me
Dari Saya:
Lebih mantap apabila dibaca sambil mendengarkan lagunya! =D
Selamat mendengarkan!
No comments:
Post a Comment