Sunday, May 15, 2011

Yoshiki's Tweets

Yoshiki is known as the conceptor of visual-kei. His band X JAPAN (formerly known as X) has popularized this visual genre of music for more than two decades since the mid-eighties. As for now, I want to share something that Yoshiki wrote on his Twitter account. 


Tweeted on May 13th:
誰にでも辛い時...苦しいときはあると思う...それでもみんながんばって生きてる....夢は必ず叶うから...そう信じて!
My translation: "I think every one has his/her own good time and bad time. Nevertheless, we continue to live with passion. It's because our dream will come true. Believe it that way!" 

Tweeted on May 15th:
なぜ生きている? ...人生とは,その意味を探す旅だと思う...それは永遠に続く.....羽ばたく時が来るまで...その時まで...
My translation: "Why do we live? I think life is a journey to find life's meaning. This journey will last forever. Until the time to spread our wings comes. Until that time." 


Please forgive me for the translation. Translating Japanese to English is a lifetime learning for me. I hope you are able to understand his messages. 


My Say:
I completely agree with him. We have to live with passion because we believe that our dreams will come true someday and we will find the meaning of our lives between the passion, the belief, and the dreams themselves. I hope all is good for the greater good. 


***
Follow Yoshiki's Twitter at YoshikiOfficial 
Find more about X-JAPAN at The Official X Japan
More about visual-kei, click VKDB (日本語) or Visual Kei Heaven (English) or musicJAPANplus (English)

No comments:

Post a Comment